Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First day of work after a long break...

4th Oct Tuesday Sunny and yet rainy..

Went back to work after a long break. Got cramps still and my brown discharge increase. SobS. Working full shift tomolo, 12 hours at least. Sighz. Wonder can i make it thru.

Wanted to change my doctor appointment to next friday but was fully booked as usual. BB is very notti these few days. Always kicking and make me really sick and tummy full of wind. I had a bad scared on Sun. I had a bad headache and keep vomitting. Baby didn't kick. I was pretty scared. Luckily next day, baby started to kick again. Anyway to have one less worry i bought a Doppler online. I can hear the baby's heartbeat soon!! Guess will take about 1 month to arrive cos i use the cheapest shipping method.

I didn't met ting and bin last sat cos poor ting was down with flu. I can't go to my goddaughter's full moon celebration also cos there is singtel mega fair and manpower is really tight. Sighz. Sobs. Overall it's a pretty bad few days....

No comments: