Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another injection.. SobS

24/11 Monday Cloudy

I have been having sharp pains again since Sat evening. Really felt like crying at work on Sat. Took MC on Sun cos woke up with sharp pains again. Called Mary Rauff. She told me since no bleeding, don't worry and rest. Went to see her today. Turn out my womb too tense..Sobs. I have to take weekly injections. The injection today is really painful !! It's the 8th. I actually have tears rolling down my eyes. Now I'm still having the pains and it's getting worst. There is a bit of red spotting and i have to work 12 hours shift tomorrow. Really don't know what to do now. I really feel like crying again. I tried to lie down and it hurts even more. I have to sit up. How ?? Sighz. I'm really worried. BB is fine so far. Mary Rauff took BB's heartbeat today with a Doppler. It's between 156 to 158. While I was in pain, BB kicked me a few times.

I really feel like quitting my job for BB's sake. But money wise how? Don't want to keep taking money from Shawn's Dad. Also lost out on the maternity benefits, the 4 months leave and the company will actually be giving me $1200. Somemore hard to find a job later also with all the recession going on. Singtel is still doing pretty well so no worries about losing my job. But really wonder how long i can tahan. Everytime go back to work, new problems will occur. I though i was getting better so i started to serve customers. Who knows the customers on sat make me walk there and here so many times. Wan to see this and that and this and that. I actually served one guy for 1 hour and 20 mins !! I was walking to and fro like 10 times! I gave up sitting and was standing up cos tired of getting down and up the chair. Then the pain started in the evening around 6 plus. I tried to work and gave up around 7. Then I sat down in the pantry till 730 and went to the information counter after that. Now taking mc also pretty hard with manpower problems, if i take mc, my colleagues have to stay back or come back from their off day. Feel really bad. HOW HOW ??
Also getting really irritated with shawn. Keep playing CS !! And don't let me sleep ! I'm so tired and sleepy and in pain ! Really Angry with him !

4.30am !!
I can't sleep at all! I have been trying to sleep since 3am but the pain is too much. It's worst when I lay down. I had to sit up. The pain is gone now but I'm wide awake!!

1 comment:

sunnylight said...

Gosh....i didn't know things were so bad over the past weekend...i suggest u better not work for the full 12-hr shift if the pain is so intense...some customers dun care whether u pregnant anot, will make u walk alot of times since they will think if u can come to work, then no problem to walk to and fro, since the job is to service customers...
v poor thing leh...and try to cut down cold drinks for the time being, especially gassy drinks...mayb lying on yr left side will help?
perhaps u should discuss with yr new manager to let u take long term unpaid leave...better try then just leaving it ith no chance...have to do it for the sake of bb...