Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

LIttle Stephanie is Home!


22nd Oct Wed Rain


Little Stephanie is Finally Home. She currently still has jaundice. All the Best Joo !!
Went for my 6th injection today. Really painful today.. Another 3 to 4 more to go. Sighz.
Shawn was suppose to accompany me today but as usual his stuipd office ask him to go for some phone training last min from 1 to 6. DUH ! The Stuipd M1 always ask him to go for course on his off day and it's in the afternoon. So in a way you do not have any off day at all!! How is he going to accompany poor baby next time! Shawn only has 2 off day per week. His half day shift is always change to full day 90% of the time. And sometimes he even have to go back to work on his other off day! Poor Baby.. Think your Daddy better change his job soon. That's one BIG reason why i left m1 and join singtel. You will have no life in M1. You start work either at 1030 or 130 and end off like 12 mn! 12mn is considered early. I went home at 3am before a few times. And once poor shawn actually came home the next day at 7am cos have to set up some stuipd roadshow. My min OT in m1 is more than 30 hours per month! How are you going to spent time with your kids?
I lost my motorola V9 red on sun at work. SoBs. I totally cannot remember where i left the phone. I'm getting senile. Luckily my sis gave me her motorola E2 which is one of my fave models. But i have 400 contacts and cos the phone is not 3G, i have to add in the other 150 contacts one by one. Sighz.

No comments: