Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

GodMummies


14th Oct Tues Cloudy

Shawn and I can feel my baby kicking today. So comforting to know BB is okay.

Today I met up with my buddy Ting for lunch. Both of us unfortunately has no mood to eat. Sighz. Ting is a little down, she feeling giddy and has taken off from work. Poor Ting. Most likely due to lack of iron and sugar.

A little history about my best buddies. I have known them for a really long time. Since primary school. Ting, Joo and Bin whom will be my little BB godmothers.

Ting is currently about 17 weeks pregnant with my godson. If i didn't had my miscarriage. My 1st baby would be the same age as Ting's. Both of us actually has the same EDD. We were so excited over it. BUT... Ting had the same problem as me currently too.. Her husband is Kun has is the most caring. Very funny and nice guy. Almost prefect husband. Really fun to be around.

Joo is currently about 33 weeks pregnant but she has low amino fluid. Only about 1cm frm placenta to the head. She's due for C-section on 20th Oct. Her EDD was suppose to be 19 Nov which will make her little Stephanie a scorpion like me and bin. Sighz. What's most important now is everything will be smooth for Joo and my little goddaughter will be healthy. Joo's currently under lots of stress now due to a lot of reasons which i can't write down ..... I have a little surprise full moon present for Joo. He he..

Bin unfortunately is not pregnant which is good due to obvious reason. She not married and but hopes to get married and start a family soon. As soon as she and Sky find the perfect house. GOOD LUCK !!

Me, Ting and Joo actually has lots in Common both good and bad:
1. Eldest in the family
2. Have younger brother
3. Husband is the only son
4. Husband has older sister
5. Sister in law have children
6. Our Child will be the First internal Grandchild
7. Our child will be the first external Grandchild
8. Complicated pregnancy
9. Have to go on long mc

No comments: