Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby@ 12 weeks


Baby @ 12 weeks. Size: 5.86 cm

29 Oct Wed (Rain and Rain..)

Finally, Baby is 12 weeks!! BB is very active. Kicking and Boxing me. Poor BB looks very cramp up in the scan as BB keep stretching. Bb was very frustrated when Doctor was pressing the scanner on my tummy. BB keep pushing the womb and after a while look away and show me butts again. Angry little BB. Even Doctor commented that Bb is very active. I think i will have a hard time when Bb is bigger with all the kicking, boxing and stretching.


Was suppose to go back to work tomorrow but doctor advice me to rest more. So will only start work next month. Good thing also cos my birthday is on friday ! I'm a Halloween baby. I also did a blood test today. Have to draw out 3 Vials of blood!! I almost died! Luckily i don't have to take anymore injections. I'm also suppose to do the down syndrome test. But i decided not to as i feel tat even if Bb is high risk for Down Syn i would not abort so might as well not know and enjoy my pregnancy. I got enough to worry abt already. And today's bill is $405!! Wow !!

Poor Jooling. Eric parents decided not to look after her baby cos Eric sis insist on his mum looking after her son! Sighz. It's good and bad. Good cos Joo don't have to worry about his sis moving in. Bad cos poor little Stephanie have to go to nursery at a tender young age. Luckily my mum is looking after my little BB. She the one that insist I have a baby soon cos she wan a grandchild. So she happily voluntered to look after. I'm not comfortable with anyone else looking after my baby. My mum is sort of a professional babysister. She's been looking after babies for a long time. She has brought up more than 8 babies including myself and my silbings. She's currently looking after my neighbour 2 cute kids.

Video not so clear cos i record the actual video with my mobile frm the computer. Actual one is 166MB.

2 comments:

Min said...

hia! why show us your butt? auntie pam wants to know if you are going to be my lil' niece or newphew! how else am i s'pose to stitch up my gift to you??????

still so stubborn after yi-yi scolded you!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say congradulations! I too am 12wks and 4days today November 4th 2008, baby is due May 15th 2009 I live in cedar city Utah My name is april good luck to you and you look great don't worry i feel like I look way big for three months too.