Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Baby at 9 weeks

8Th Oct 2008 Wed

Visited my new doctor, A/Professor Mary Rauff. She was my sister in law's doctor. A/P Mary is an expert on pregnancy complications. It was a long drive to NUH from Sengkang. She was previously at Mount Elizabeth but moved to NUH.

I do not actually want to deliver at NUH, i prefer Raffles Hospital which was where my previous doctor was located. But well, i had no choice. Sighz. The good thing is NUH is a lot cheaper than Raffles hospital. But then again A/P Mary is a lot more expensive.

A/P Mary explained to me that the cause could be my baby's placenta was not strong enough that's why when i actually stand too long or walk around i start to bleed as the placenta detach slightly from the womb. She was pretty worried about my baby's size. The cure is to bed rest myself and take injections every 3 wed and sat. Which was pretty hard as i really afraid of the needle and also my Work. I'm in the retail line. Also, I took a test to check on my mental health and i'm under depression. I have to be really careful.

Luckily the ultrasound result was great. There is no blood clot. My baby is at a healthy 2.6cm and heart is beating great. And the best thing is little BB started to kick and move. I was crying tears of joy. Shawn tried to record it down but the baby feel asleep. Sobs.

No comments: