Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 weeks and a long way more to go


It's been a really long ride. Even though it's only been 10 weeks. It's full of ups and downs.

A little history: Just 2 months ago, on 5th August 2008, I lost my first baby at 7 weeks. I was totally devastated. The pregnancy was unexpected but it was a real joy to me and my husband when we finally accept it. Everything was smooth until i had my cramps at work on sat then on mon night i had spotting and on tues the baby was gone. It was a really depressing time for my husband and I but luckily we had the support of friends and family. Especially my 3 close friends.

3 weeks later I felt different and took a pregnancy test and it was positive ! But the road is long and hard. I had multiple spotting problems. Had to see the doctor almost every week to check. I either have brown spotting or red. Once i bleed a lot and had to rush to ER. Luckily the baby is fine. I'm on bed rest now till 15th. Had to take injection every 3 days. It's a lot better now. Brown spotting on and off still. I do fear going back to work as i'm afraid i will start bleeding again. Sighz. Just have to be really careful and rest well.

1 comment:

sunnylight said...

*waves* yueting here...

this picture of bb is so cute leh...your image is v clear

i wanna set up blog but v lazy..hee...

hope our pregnancies will be smooth and we will carry our babies in mar and may next year...