Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Penny for my thought: What should I do now ?

Nigel is not around tonight. Bunking over at my Mum's cos I'm sick and also tired. But somehow unable to sleep. Too many thoughts running thru my Brain. Maybe by penning it down, I will be more relax. Quite a few Major stuffs going on at the same time. Lots of uncertainty, Lots of Risk and Lots of Planning to do which is still yet to be done.
One major issue is of Cos Money. My family situation is pretty bad in a way. My Dad just lost his job due to a certain corrupted overseas G*** (which I better not mention, dun wan to get arrested). My second Sis is also jobless. My brother is starting his Uni soon. My mum lost her babysitting job. So only Me and my Youngest Sister is working. Plus the new Biz is going to be up and running. Some of my Spare cash have to be going to the Biz.
Another Issue is Time. It's hard to have a full time job and do so many things at one go. Just this week alone. I had to co-ordinate a few orders while working my my full time job. On Monday, I was bathing Cranky Nigel and at the same time trying to co-ordinate some last min deliveries ! Plus my Full Time job is not smooth sailing. Got 2 fraud case, appointment and order problem. Can't even spend my off days in peace from work. I even had nightmares ! Just yesterday, I had nightmare about my stupid Job !! MioHome, Appointments, bad customers all at one go !! Had a bad headache when I woke up. Luckily, Nigel was smiling at me. So all is Bliss again. So Shawn and I decided that One of Us may have to quit. But Who ?? Not a easy decision. Shawn's Job is getting worst. Lots of Overtime, Loads of work, Pay getting lesser Plus Lots of people resign, and A Horrible Top management who have nothing better to do but come up with crazy policies. But Shawn is still Fine with his Job. For Me, pay is more or less stable. But I hate my Job. From the Business aspect, Shawn is good with getting more sales and brands. For me, I'm better at planning and logistics. So How ? SighS.
It seems like a really bad time to start a new business which none of us has experience in except for Shawn's Sister, Julie. Most of my family being jobless and with Nigel to feed. It seems like a big risk to take now. But it's a golden chance with a big potential to grow. A chance which will allow all of us to be release from our current situation. Too much at stake to give up but also much to loss if fail. Will The Lotus Bloom or Wither? I guess it's really up to all of us involved in this to give it our best shot. I believe in Fate. I guess there is a reason why bad things are happening together. It could be a blessing actually. To push us forward cos we can't look backwards anymore. May the Lotus Bloom....

No comments: