Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Nigel and His Pranks

Nigel and Shawn in the same pose

Shawn carrying Nigel with the Baby carrier for the 1st Time. Notice Nigel's frightened look..

Nigel Smiling while Poor Daddy is Sick with Fever (laying on the background)

Sweet Lil "Angel"


"I Love my New Drum !"


Nigel is full of tricks and pranks. One of his Latest is pulling table cloth. He got into his Lil head that if there' something on the table that he can't reach, he just have to pull the table cloth towards him !!! You can see it on the video....





Sometimes I really can't imagine what's going thru his lil mind. He really does things that amazes us. Lately he love car rides. So if he sees someone getting out of the car, he wants the Driver to carry him cos he know that person owns the car !! He knows Who he can Bully too ! He always bully my maid and Shawn. He will throw stuff and let the 2 of them pick up for him repeatedly but he knows with my and my parents he can't do that ! He loves making "music" so I have gotten for him a Alphabet Drum and a small Lil Drum. I will play with one and he will play with the other one. He will follow my beat !! And so many other clever Lil tricks he has. He can Gong Xi Gong Xi, Wave goodbye (depends on his mood). Lately he crys when I go to work..SobS....

Is he a genuis ?? All I know is that He's just one Playful, Notti Lil Boy who love to torment his Parents !

No comments: