Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

9 mths old, CNY And One Clingy Baby

It's ALL MINE !!

Little Drummer Boy




Tong: " I wan to Kick Nigel !!"

Tong: " Mummy ! Dun Stop Me !"




Yumps !!!




NTUC baby ! Nigel Love going to NTUC.




Nigel In RP shirt from Uncle Terence. Nigel "driving" to Ye Ye's Company Dinner on CNY 3th Day.


Nigel In BurBerry Romper


Nigel In Gap Romper on CNY 2nd Day.. Going to Airport to Met up with Daddy's frens

Nigel In OshKosh, Courtesy of Hello! Compass Point. At Great Grandma's place.


Nigel Turn 9 mths a week ago. Busy Busy Me have no time to update my Blog till now. Lil Nigel has learn many new stuff but still doesn't wan to crawl. He can stand for a Lil While on his own. he attempted to walk once. He can call "Papa" and "Mama" but will do it only when he really wants something and only when crying doesn't help. He love drums! He can spend more than half an hour playing with his drums. It's the best thing I have gotten !! He has cut his first tooth on 22 Jan but the second one is still long in coming... He can hold the teething Biscuit and feed himself but most of the time, he wants me to do it !! Lazy baby !! And today, I sign up him up at Lil Nero Tree. He will start his first lesson next Friday. Auntie Pam has kindly volunteered to bring him if I can't make it. All in all, One busy month !!
This is Nigel's first Chinese New Year. Loads of Hongbaos for Lil Nigel ! One Little Rich Baby. I had 5 off days in a row, starting from CNY eve to the 4th day. But I felt more tired than working for 5 full shift straight in a row. Dragging a Baby around visiting is really tiring. Plus Nigel gets fussy. Can't blame him too. I wanted to take more photos but seems impossible cos he's cranky plus I'm always the one carrying him !! He suddenly become really clingy to me. It started 2 weeks ago. He always wan me to carry him. I practically had to hide and keep quiet so I can get some rest. Even Shawn or my Dad tried to carry him away, the moment he sees or hear my voice, he will start to cry for me. In a way, I'm happy but it's tiring. SighS....
Anyway, on the first day back at work, I gotten scream at by a Customer.. And Someone was making a big scene at the shop too and all the printers went mad !! Really had a bad day on the first day at work.. Is it an Omen ?? Hmmzz...

No comments: