Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Motherhood at 7 mths

Nigel is going to be 7 mths old tomorrow. Looking back at the past 7 mths, Motherhood has been really fulfilling experience. It's really hard to imagine Life without the Lil Man. It also scares me to think that the Life and Happiness of a Person is on my hands. What if I make a mistake? What if it's not the right decision? What more can I do ?? All these question keep coming into my mind and definitely will continue on as Nigel grows older, I'm already looking around for a Good Pre-school for him. The Question of which Primary school to sent him to is already in our minds.. Oh My !! So stressful for the Lil Man. Nigel is a really smart kid, I'm just wondering how I'm going to help him to be the Best he can be. Of cos, Health is more important to me than his studies. So I will be sending him to Tai Chi classes and of cos Swimming. Swimming is the best exercise. Helps to work the mind, strengthen the lungs and heart. Especially at such a young age, a little help goes a long way. So I make it a point to let him swim at least once a week. Music lesson is another area I'm looking into. This Guy loves music and has a good sense of beat and rhythm.

Another worry on my mind is Time. With my current job and internet biz to run, time is not enough. But at least I'm leaving Nigel in the best care possible which is with my Mum and Dad. Hopfully in time to come, I will be able to be SAHM running my Internet Biz full time and be able to really enjoy being a Mum.

No comments: