Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

"I'm 7 Months Old !!"

Yoz !!

**HuGzZzz**

I'm Uber CoooOoool



Cute Dimpley Paw


"ZzzZZzZZZZzZ"





I'm 7 months old already. I'm 71cm and 7.4kg. I can sit all by myself. I love Pumpkins and Corns but best of all, I love to eat Ah Ma's homemade porridge cos she puts in loads of great stuff and LOVE into it. I'm a Big Brother now too. I love to kiss and hugz Lil Tong Tong. I know Lil Tong Tong and Me are going to be Great Buddies cos We are both 2 Crowners ! And soonz, Tong Tong and I can going Swimming together too ! But Mummy Dearest, Can you please spend more time with me soonest ??



Do I really have to do it ??


"There go nothing !! MuackZzz"

Tong: "Wat's Happening ??"


"Taste Nice.. Can I do it AgAin ??

Tong:..... Yucks!!


We are going to be Great Buddies !! Let's torment our parents together !!


So Mummy, Do I get my reward now ???


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi, Chanced upon your blog. Baby Nigel is adorable.

I wish that I have started my blog earlier. Missed recording many of the milestones and pics of my boy when he was of Nigel's age.