Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JuZ Tired and MoOoOody...

Been Feeling extremely tired and moody these days .. PMS ? Maybe.. But PMS I believe juz enhance wat I'm really feeling.. Why am I feeling this way ???

1. Top of the list.. My Job. If my readers don't know, I'm working in Singtel Hello! Shop @ Compass Point. It pays well. The people I'm working with are great and fun. It's just that the working hours are long But of cos, not as long as when I'm in M1 but I'm Old liaoz, hitting 30 next year. Also, some customer these days really Sucks Big Time ! As everyone knows, Singapore has the worst customers. Demand Demand Demand, Wan the world for Free. Like yesterday, an Idiot ask me, "Why Singtel rent me the miotv box but give me the modem. So miotv box spoil, Singtel change new one for me, why can't they rent me the modem instead?" I just tell him straight, If I know, I wouldn't be standing here in front of him. So he shut up after that. Somehow I think instead of promoting better Customer Service, Singapore should promote Better Customers instead! Singaporeans have a really bad reputation out there ! On the good side, I do have really Nice customers most of the time, 70% maybe .. whom I enjoy helping, it becomes enjoyable when I'm helping them with their phone contract and stuff. So I will go the extra mile without them asking me to. And also, People out there, Please expect to wait when you come and get your Mobile Phone or Broadband when you come during weekends and holidays !! So moral of the story is to have Good Service from Us Retail People, You as a Customer need to treat us Retail People Like Humans too !! And If you do not wan to wait for an hour or more, come during off peak hour !!
2. My Online Biz. Me and my hubby have 2 online shops selling Baby products and stuff. It's really tiring juggling normal job, Biz and Nigel. I only have 2 off days per week. On my off days, I'm taking care of Nigel too Plus I'm still tired, been ending off really late these days. I have to upload pictures, update stuff, do up my new products. My hubby do try to help but he's hopeless when it comes to editing and uploading so he juz nag at me to do it, like juz now when I'm writing my blog !! He doesn't look after Nigel during his off days cos he really can't handle him on his own. To give him credit, he goes around meeting people to help with the biz but he also met up with his frens ma ! But My Biz is my only salvation now. So not matter how tired, I do try. Plus I have so many new and interesting stuff on hand now !! But I'm too tired to read up on them.. SobS.. Howz ??
3. Maid. Maid suppose to be helping me, but I get mentally tired. I juz change a new maid. But previous one have issues. She's a pain. Meeting people without letting me know. I have warn her upteem times already. But enough is enough. She also use my Home Line without my knowledge. But all in all, Nigel and my doggies really likes her. The new maid juz came on the 29th. She's really quiet and solemn. From wat I see, she seems to be from a well to do family. She chooses her facial wash like most of us. She is using my fave cup !! My Pink Precious Moments Cup !! And she eats really slowly. And boy ! She has a temper !! She doesn't really wan to play with Nigel it seems..
4. Nigel, The Lil Boy is a handful. He's really moody since Tong's arrival. I think he's having serious jealousy issue !! I wonder how can a Lil 6 mths old Boy knows about jealousy ? But he's one smart Baby. He's also really afraid of being all alone. I can't leave him in his baby cot alone at all. He will scream ! I tried putting toys inside but no use at all !!

Oh No ! I hear Nigel's bells.. He's waking up !!

No comments: