Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nigel is better !!..... I hate my JOB !!

Good news and Bad news....
Good news is, Nigel is getting better. His poo reduce to 3 times a day since yesterday. His appetite has increase a lot !! At least 6oz per time now ! And he can get hungry juz after 2 hours !! I tink he's making up for all the lost weight. Really miss him now. He's spending the night at my mum's cos I have to attend a training tomorrow. Shawn too.. So we need to get our sleep. Notti Boy has been waking up at 4am for 2 days and refusing to go back to sleep. He didn't really cry for attention thought. He actually entertain himself by playing with his beanie pillows and talking to himself. But still it's pretty tiring.

Bad news .. Iphone craziness is coming back. Sighs.. I think I will knock off late for the next few days. I think it's really important to love or enjoy your work otherwise it will really be a chore. Now I hate going to work. I want to change my job but everyone seems to be against it cos of the PAY. So I had to grind my teeth and contiune working in this stuipd irritating line. I'm totally not cut out for sales lor. I wonder how I endure working in this line for so long !! I was fine with my job till the Childcare leave incident. Make me really hate my work and my boss. In a way, i do understand her point of view but is customers more important or my baby? She doesn't understand diarrhoea is not something we joke about for babies. Babies can die from diarrhoea ! I think it's onli something Fellow Mummies can understand only. And cos due to this, my milk supply drop further again. I can barely express out 80ml in a day ! This make me hate my job even more !! And it will only get worst ...... I really need a change and no one is supporting me. I really feel all alone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am a mommy and I fully understand. My kid was hospitalised for rotavirus infection and all in the family got it. I am very lucky that I have a very supportive and understanding boss. She is also mother and understand very well that kids, especially very young ones get sick more often due to their low immunity.

If you wish to change job, I will give you my moral support. Jia You!

regards
Apple