Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nigel can flip !! End of Breastfeeding days ??

Nigel will be 5 months old tomorrow. Time really flies. Since last week, he has learnt to flip !! He was too desperate. He really want really badly to grab the little musical bear. SO he did a flip right in front of me and Shawn. I was really shocked !! Also, he's always trying to sit up now. I think soon he will be able to sit without support. He's been missing swimming for 2 weeks already due to his diarrhoea, my swimming tub is spoilt and of cos Hua Xia at Punggol Plaza has closed down. I need a new swimming tub for him !! Any Donations ????

Sad Sad News. It seems my breastfeeding days are coming to an end.. My milk supply drop so much since I started work a month again. I'm trying my best to increase my milk supply by letting him suckle and pumping more often. But doesn't seem to work. So tried taking more fish and rice milk, it went up by 20ml. But I don't harbour much hope. SighS. Regret those days where I complain about my oversupply of milk. Retribution ??

I love breastfeeding on the whole despite the pain and inconvenience of it all. I love the bonding and feeling. Nigel looks so cute when he suckles. Plus of cos the health benefits. I really hate the thought of letting Nigel go on full Formula. The babies on FM seems to be bigger and fatter which I do feel it's unhealthy. But whatever it is, I shall hope for the best. Maybe a miracle will happen.. Looking at my entries for the past week, it seems depressing. Sighs. I should try to focus on something more positive. No choice, for Nigel's sake.. I have to hang on no matter how unhappy, tired, depressed I am with my Job and current situation. Guan Xi bless me !!

No comments: