Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lumpy ..

Breastfeeding is really a pain. I have been trying to stretch my expressing to 6 hrs. It was ok till 4 days ago. I kept having big painful lumps. It was really painful trying to get rid of the lumps. I also ended up with very sore nipples. In the end, I had to express my milk every 3 to 4 hrs. Plus I'm using mytollyjoy manual pump as it's less painful for my nipples but it's uber tiring.. Now my nipples are better, so i alternate between the manual and my dual electric. Also when the let down comes, it's uber painful now also.. SobS...Too much milk also a big problem.. SighS. As Ting says, we are like being punish for breastfeeding our Lil Ones... Why Why Why ?

2 comments:

sunflower said...

pls bump every 3-4 hrs. 6 hrs you sure will have block ducts, engorement, etc.

JoAnnA said...

I know. But no choice. Going back to work soonz. So had to try to stretch.. Sighz.