Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

BreastFeeding.. A Pain !! More Storage Solutions ..








BreastFeeding is really a Pain. Been at it for 4 weeks already. Time cosuming as I have to Pump every 3 to 6 hrs depending, each time still 1 hr as the milk flow from my left breast is really slow. Yesterday was the most painful as I have blocked ducts for both side. Luckily managed to unblock the ducts. Thinking of hiring Mdm Rokiah for breast massage like what Ting did. 1 hour per pump is really slow plus my nipple is really sore. But What to do, for Nigel's health. Another downside, have to restrict on the food I'm taking, sOooOO Sadz.

I pop by Motherhood fair at expo yesterday with my Sis, Pam and Ting. Gotten lots of stuff. Best thing I have gotten is Milk Tray. Just freeze the breast milk like ice cubes and store it in ziplock bags. Save $$ and space. 2 trays for $19.90. But before that, I have gotten 3 boxes of Blue Egg milk bags at $8 for 25 pcs per box. Both items are BPA free !!

No comments: