Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lil Nigel One Month Celebration Party !! Part 1

Lil Nigel with Grandparents and Auntie Julie










Nice Ballons from Auntie Pam !




Nigel looking so Handsome in his Polo Ralph.








Nigel's One Month old Cakes from Les Precious.



Lil Nigel is One month old. Time flies. Nigel is a lot cubbier than he was when he was born. But he's a lot more nottier. He wants to be carried around. He love to latch on me also, he will scream and cry "Nah" till I latch him on. Not because he's hungry, he just love it. After suckling for only 5 mins, he will fall asleep. But If I place him on his cot, he will start all over again.. Sighz.
Nigel's Full Month Celebration is at Pasir Ris Costa Sands Chalet, No. M08. It's really a coincidence. His date of birth is 8th May. Nigel is a real lucky baby. It was raining just before so the weather was nice and cooling.
Shawn and I ordered 30 boxes of cakes from Les Precious at $8.80 each, FOC 4 boxes. Comes with a cute baby card. The Picture on the card was taken when my dad was playing with him. Almost all my relatives turn up, more than 90 guests !! They are really supportive and came as early as 4pm even thought we told them it starts at 5pm. I ordered catering for 80pax plus BBQ and almost all the food was wiped out ! It was really crowded, the whole place was full of my relatives. Lil Nigel receive lots of presents and Hongbao. It was a fun but really exhasting day....

No comments: