Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Preterm Contractions... -_-|||

I have been having preterm contractions since second trimester. It is not as bad as those during Nigel's time but still pretty painful and worrying. Since last week, every time I walk a little, contractions start. Sighs..I have to limit my activity including playing with Nigel. I have been given hormone pills to ease the contractions. My amniotic fluid isn't at the ideal level too. Dr Watt have to really scan hard to find pockets of fluid here and there. So I have to closely monitor Johanna's movement to make sure everything is OK and to see her immediately if any changes. Dr Watt suspected that I might be leaking fluid but so far the test is negative. But I do have patches of fluid few times a day. Today, in addition, I am feeling giddy and seem to be blacking out, i have these episodes for sometime also but today it is extra-bad. Haiz... Johanna, you have to hang on till at least 37 weeks which is another 3 weeks.

No comments: