Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Johanna @ 32 weeks, CraBsSs!




Johanna is finally 32 weeks. She is 1.75kg. Her nose is big!! But Doc says normally nose will appear bigger than it is on the ultrasound. But Doc also commented that her nose is big. Her head and limbs is the size of a baby at 33 weeks plus. But her body is small. So she is going to be long and thin like her brother. I guess I am going to have 10plus stitches delivery her. I got 14 stitches after Nigel's delivery.

She did something cute yesterday. I or rather her, was craving for Black Pepper crabs for 2 days. She was making a big fuss since 830pm. She was moving a lot and really non-stop till I have bad contractions. Shawn came back around 1030. He guess that Johanna wanted her crabs. So he placed his head on my tum tum and tok to her, she was kicking him lightly...When  he ask her "Johanna, you wan crab..." before he can continue, she gave him a big big kick on his face! Fierce! So to appease her, we had to get crabs and she is a happy lil girl after that.

No comments: