Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Delivery Day! 22022013







On 21022013, 3pm
I went for my gynae appointment as usual with hubby. Turn out that I was already 3cm dilated! Dr Watt wanted to ward me immediately but I sort of protested and went home to rest and take a nice bath while hubby rushed back to work to finish up.

7.00pm
Went in to the Raffles Hospital's Labour and Delivery ward. A very pleasant place with nice nurses. After the experience I had with Nigel, I decided to go for Epi.

9.00pm
Dr Watt came in to break my water bag... then the waiting begins...

22022013, 1230am
Anxious or maybe bored Dr Watt came bk to hospital to wait for me to be fully dilated. The nurses also commented that Dr Watt must be bored at home. Just as I was about 9cm dilated, I could feel the contractions on the right side of my body. It was really bad! But Dr says it is normal as the Baby's head could be pressing on the nerves. It was pretty fast labour comparing to Nigel. I only push for half an hr and pop! Out she comes! Just a short 5 hours labour comparing to Nigel's 13 hours labour!

3.30am
Comparing to Nigel, my recovery from epi is really long. As I could not move my legs, i could only be transfered to the ward at 330am. I took a 4 bedder thus time so Shawn had to go home. So lonely... But baby Johanna came and accompany me. She took well to breast feeding and suckle really hard. Ouch!

23022013
HOME!!!


No comments: