Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Moi's 29th Birthday

Cute Lil Monkey and Roses from Meiying !!











I celebrated my 29th Birthday on 31/10/2009. Old Liaoz.. Can't imagine next year I'll be in my early 30s !! OMG !!
I had a quiet buffet lunch with Shawn on the 30/10/2009 at Big Splash. On the 31st Oct 09, had a nice tea at Kim Gray's at vivo with Nigel happily sleeping. Followed by a nice birthday celebration with my family at my Parent's. And on the 1st of Nov, my dad treat me to a nice dinner at Serangoon. All in all, I had a great 3 days of celebration !! Best Birthday ever !!
Presents wise, a cute pink t-shirt from Nicole from Dorothy Perkins, A nice Precious moments frame from Pam, from meiying a cute monkey with blue roses !! Thanks everyone !!

No comments: