Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Letter to Nigel (6 Mths)

Hello Lil Nigel,

Time Flies. You are already 6mths old ! It's been half a year since you have arrived into the big big world. You have bring Joy into my life. Even though it's really tiring juggling with work and all, but everytime I come home and see your cute Lil Sleeping Self, I'm so happy. But there are Nitez when you have to bunk over at my mum's and I have to come home to a empty cot, I feel really sadz.

I'm really Glad that you love Ah Kor and Ah Ma so much. Your Lil Face Lite up when you see them. But Makes me sad when You don't behave the same way when you see me. Maybe it's cos I don't spend a lot of quality time with you. Most of the time you are asleep when I'm home. I can only spend 2 to 4 hours with you before I have to bring you to Ah Ma's place. By the time, I'm home, you are fast asleep. I have only 2 days to spend with you per week but sometimes I have to leave you at Ah Ma's too...What to do, Mummy and Daddy have to run the Internet Biz too. Mummy tried to bring you along but you are so cranky amongst strange place and strange people.

You are a really smart Boy. You learn things really fast. You can sit on your own now, clap your Hands, clap ur Feet, say "up", shake your head when you don't want anything and of cos a Great Swimmer. You love strange sounds and music. You have a talent for music too. You can hum along when I sing. I wonder if I'm competent enough to nurture you to the best of your ability. But I will try.. But I hope I have the time too.... But Ah Ma, Ah Kor and your Aunties are doing a great job. It makes me worry at times cos you are a really smart boy. It will seems doing injustice to you if I send you to a normal playgroup but will cos me a BomB if I send you to a Good school. But I will definitely spend you to a good school even If I have to starve !!

In the Mid-time, I hope you will always be a Happy Lil Boy with no worries.

Your Mummy Dearest (",)

No comments: