Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nigel loves to Sit ..



My Notti Lil Nigel has been really Cranky these few days. He's sort of sticking to me. Around me, he's uber notti. Doesn't wan to lay down. Wants to be in a sitting position all the time and be near me. He's refusing to sleep in the sarong when I'm around. I had to carry him and pat him to sleep !! Or pat him to sleep in the cot.. SighS.. Problematic.. Tried leaving him to cry but he's pretty persistant. He was crying till all the tears was rolling down his lil eyes. My heart melted, wat to do.. Plus he's also irriated by his teething too.. SighS... Going back to work soonz. My last weekend with Lil Nigel Boy.. Mummy will miss you !! SobSsSSssSss

No comments: