Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Insomnia and Worries ...

13th August, Hot and Hazy

4am !!
Having insomnia tonight, can't sleep at all, been tossing and turning in bed for 2 hours already. Despite catching only about 4 hrs of broken sleep here and there for the past few days, Sighz.. Nigel been cranky for the past few nights after the vaccination. He's been crying in his sleep.

Why Insomnia ? Maybe I'm too tired to sleep, maybe it's the hot weather (Haze AgAin) but definitely due to having too much thoughts going thru my mind. Another 15 more days with Nigel and I'm going back to work. Pretty much worried about how I'm going to fare at work as I have not been working for more than 7 months, also about expressing milk at work. Worried about my Internet Businesses. But mostly about Lil Nigel...
Worried about the amount of time I can spent with him
Worried about the amount of time Shawn and I can spent together with him as Family
Worried whether I have the time to educate him properly
Worried if Nigel will be sad that Mummy and Daddy is always not around
Worried tat Nigel will not be close to me
Sighs... and a lot more... Best thing will be to change my job and of cos my line of work actually. But now with the economic depression, it's not easy. Thinking of taking part time courses on relating to Children Education, but how to make time for it and yet spent time with Nigel ?? Best solution, Win ToTo !! Hahaha !!

No comments: