Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

DoWn DoWn DoWn... Woes of a Working Mum.

Me and my Rocker
(Taken on 1.08.09)
I'm so Handsome !!
(Taken on 03.08.09)




This is so Digusting !!






I have been trying to reduce my milk supply since will be starting work on 29/08/09. So far, it worked. The amount I express out drop by half, the interval also increase to 6 hrs. I'm sad and happy. Happy cos it will be easier to express out at work. Sad cos soon Nigel have to be on partial Breastmilk, have to use Formula liaoz. Sighz.. Definitely will miss my Lil boy. Plus ending off work so latez, I guess there will be days where Nigel don't get to see me at all. Really feel sad thinking about it. Haiz..

Also thinking how I'm going to cope with him. Shawn do try to help but he's not good at quite a lot of stuff. He can't bathe him even though before Nigel was born, Shawn volunteered to bathe Nigel. Shawn has a big problem carrying Nigel, he can't carry Nigel upright thus he can't burp Nigel either !! Plus Shawn is a big scatterbrain, till now, he dun noe wat to pack when we bring Nigel out !! Sighz.

No comments: