Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nigel's Mummy is Sick... SobS..Teething !! Ouch !!

I was down with flu, cough and sore throat last week. Nigel had to bunk in at my mum's. So miss him.. Juz brought him back home on Sat. Even though the doctor assure me the medicine is safe, I still threw away the milk that I express out 4 hrs after medications. Better safe than sorry. But so heartpain to throw way the BM.....

Nigel is teething too. Not his front teeth but the sides. He's only 2 and a half months old !! No teething toys suitable for him ! Sighz... Poor Nigel and Poor Mummy. Cos Nigel is so cranky, he can't sleep at night. SobSsSss... Now Nigel is having a little bit of cough.. OopPpssSs...

No comments: