Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breastfeeding Woes

Breastfeeding is really a pain.. The Funnels for my Electric Ameda had cracked. Both Funnels !! I had to use manual pump since Friday. Luckily I had gotten a new manual Pump from Lansinoh at $45. It was on 50% discount at mothercare. It's really tiring to pump. So ended up I didn't clear the milk most of the time. Now ended up with Lumps Galore !! My Funnels juz arrived yesterday. I was too tired and too sore to pump too long. So now, it's really painful and swollen !! SobS.. Breastfeeding is really tiring.. Wonder how long I can keep it up. Plus I'm starting work in 29 Aug.. Wonder how ?? SighS..

1130pm

Been Pumping every 3 to 4 hrs and more than 45 mins each time. Tried massaging, using Cold Cabbage, hot packs, hot showers.. still lumpy. But a lot better. There is even a patch of blue black on my top right. My Nipples is so sore and red. SobS.. It's pretty disheartening. Really make me wan to give up breastfeeding at times.

No comments: