Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OutSmarted by a 2 year old !!

Nigel loves Kiddy Rides at shopping malls but best of all, he love the Mentos machine! You put in a $1 coin and try your luck to see how many Mentos you will get. Nigel just love to see the Mentos being scooped up but he doesn't eat the Mentos at all. I always allow one Kiddy ride for Nigel per time, when he is really good, I will let him try the Mentos machine. He always accept my excuse, " Mummy has no coins" as a reason for not letting him play with the Mentos machine. But today ... I got outsmarted! He wanted to try the Mentos machine so I gave the same excuse. So later on, he wanted to ride the Mickey mouse Kiddy ride. I took out the $1 coin and immediately he said " Don't want car!". He got off the car, ran to the Mentos machine and ask for the coin !! And I can't tell him I have no coins !! ARGH !!!!!!

No comments: