Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

30th Birthday

The Big 3 !! I am 30 years old on 31/10/2010. Lots of things happen in Oct, which is usually my Fave month but now, it's a month I rather not remember.. Anyhow things manage to work out in a way but not totally resolved.. I still manage to have a wonderful birthday.

My Dearest and I went to JB for a short trip on the 29th. Just to rest and chit chat. Stayed overnight at Pan Pacific. A wonderful trip on a whole. On the 30th, He gave me a huge surprise ! Normally he doesn't surprise me with anything at all...
He Surprises me with Roses while I was putting Lil Nigel to Bed

He Led me out and Showed me a Box with Our First Neoprint together taken 12 years ago. He told me this present is a story about our Life journey . The first Neoprint, how happy and innocent we are.

His Thoughts ...

Falling In Love Deeply .........

Our Lil Happy Family ....

Words from His Heart to Me. This is the Best Gift He can give me ...

Dearest, No Matter what Happens, I really Love You Deep Down ............... Your One and Only Wife

No comments: