Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Shawn's 29th Birthday !!











It's been a Uber Long time since I have updated my Blog. Nigel's been more than a handful these days so I have no TIME !! Finally I manage to end off work early today despite the IPhone4 craze. Thanks to National Day!! Everyone is at home !!!
First thing on the list is Shawn's 29th Birthday on the 4.7 !! We had a nice family lunch at Seafood resturant at East Coast with my family. Tong and Nigel love the place ! We were luckily enough to get a table right next to a big glass wall facing the Pond. So the Kids have a fun time looking at fishes and entertaining themselves. Followed by a quiet dinner at home with Shawn's parents. Manage to get a few shoots of Family pictures with Nigel finally !!

No comments: