Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

GoodBye 2009...What will 2010 Bring ?

2009 is a truely eventful year for Shawn and Moi, full of ups and downs. Full of heart stopping moments and Full of Joy. A year where I experience the true terror and heartache of almost losing my baby and the true joy of motherhood. Overall, it's been a wonderful year cos of Lil Nigel and Lil Shannon. The 2 Lil Delights of everyone's heart.
2009.. I will always remember this wonderful year !!
Welcome 2010 ! What will you bring ??
I wish with all my heart that it will be a year full of joy and delight.


May his Days be filled with joy and laughter !

Funny Face !!

I'm so Pretty !!

I have a Uber Big Heart !

Smile !


Mummy !! I have really big cute eyes



And of cos, A nice swimming session to celebrate New Year !




And Guess wat ! Nigel can stand ! But of cos with some support....

No comments: